Did you know that CinchShare has a free community Facebook group? We do! It’s called the SocialCinch Club and we welcome you to join us! In the “Club” we cover everything about social media for direct sellers and small business owners to succeed online and all summer long we’ll be hosting a $ummer $ellabration Workshop $eries that will be run by our collaborative cronies and cover a ton of topics related to marketing your business!
Over the years we have become close friends and collaborated with many of the best social media and direct sales coaches in the industry and they are members in the SocialCinch Club. They love to help so don’t be shy; they welcome you to ask questions! The $ummer $ellabration Workshop $eries has an amazing line up of trainers and topics that you don’t want to miss! Here is our calendar of events:
$ummer $ellabration Workshop $eries
- Week 1: June 5-9 – Deb Bixler: How to Set Up Your Vendor Event
- Week 2: June 12-16 – Dana Phillips: Hosting Opportunity Meetings on Facebook
- Week 3: June 19-23 – Jenny B, The Booster: The Keys to Success: Combining the Physical and Digital World
- Week 4: June 26-30 – Melissa Fietsam: How to Create Your Own Facebook Party Script
- Week 5: July 3-7 – Gale Bates: “7 Secrets to Recruiting Biz Builders”
- Week 6: July 10-14 – Lynn Bardowski: Hosting Killer Facebook Parties
- Week 7: July 17-21 – Melanie Parker: How to Get Bookings When You Have None
- Week 8: July 24-28 – Tammy Stanley: “Increase Results with Irresistible Offers”
- Week 9: July 31-Aug 4 – Teresa Garrison, The Success Factory: Growing Your Direct Sales Team
- Week 10: Aug 7-11- Organize 365 – Lisa Woodruff: “Organizing for Your Direct Sales Business”
- Week 11: Aug 14-18 – Steve Wiltshire: Recruiting People Who Sell & Stay
- Week 12: Aug 21-25 – Jackie Ulmer: “Socially Savvy for Direct Sales”
We hope that you join us and share the link to join the SocialCinch Club with your teams. The $ummer $ellabration Workshop $eries is a great way to train them for free and have fun doing it! Aside from the workshops here’s a sneak peak of what you will find in the group every week:
Engagement Post Ideas
We know that building relationships is the key to growing your business and what better way to do that than by using engagement posts. We share a ton of amazing ideas and graphics in the group for you use or design your own!
You don’t have to be a customer to join the SocialCinch Club but we have many who are members so of course if you have a question about one of our unique time saving features this is the place to ask! We do prefer that technical questions go to our Support desk (click on Help in your account) and this is so we can assist you quickly and efficiently.
If you’re a CinchShare Brand Ambassador, first of all, you rock for sharing the #cinchlove! We totally appreciate you spreading the word about us and we want to help you get more referrals so we have albums for CBA post ideas for ways to share your link and of course we give you a bunch of images of our logo to use in your marketing material as well. If you ever have a question please don’t hesitate to post it in there!
Current News and Updates
We’re always posting about the latest news in social media so you can stay in the know! We cover Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and more. Keeping you updated ensures that you can work your business the right way. Our priority is to keep you safe and secure online.
Challenges and Giveaways!
Having fun in the SocialCinch Club is a must so you can count on there being a challenge, contest or giveaway every month! You might win a free month of CinchShare or even a free year! We also send out happy mail so if you’d like a chance to win some CinchSwag you should definitely join us!
If you’re a already a member, we’d love to hear in the comments what you enjoy the most about the SocialCinch Club. It’s a great community of direct sellers and small business owners who all really come together to offer support, advice and priceless knowledge! See you in the Club!