There’s a finesse to the art of social selling. At CinchShare, we like to refer to it as strategic “social sharing”, because there are definitely things you do not want to do when you’re marketing your business (such as sell on your personal timeline). Today we are focusing on one underused thing that you should be doing to share about your awesome products and business opportunity. Custom Albums are one of (if not) the BEST ways to share in a strategic and non-salesy way and, simply put, people LOVE to look through them!
What are Custom Albums?
Custom albums are virtual photo albums that you create to showcase your product, booking opportunity or business opportunity. While you can create a photo album on your timeline, business page or inside a group, we highly encourage you to create them on your business page so that you can continue to use them for all of your online business needs. Albums on business pages are public which means that the link to share them is visible everywhere – no one will be restricted from viewing (as opposed to creating an album in a closed group and sharing it to an event – only group members would see that album, make sense?) So, you make the public album once then you can use it again and again! They are super easy to update and the great thing about a custom album is the way they display when you link them! Guests and customers will be able to scroll through all of the photos in the album, so it is a fantastic way to display multiple pictures at one time in a single post and this makes Facebook very happy!
Types of custom albums to have for your business – Selling, Booking, Recruiting
These are great for sharing how your products work and which ones are the most popular as well as highlighting which are best as gifts for certain times of the year:
- Best Sellers – A custom album made up of pictures of your top 10 best selling products
- Product Demo – A custom album of personal pictures of products in use
- Product Testimonials – A custom album of testimonials from customers
- Bundles – A custom album of great gift ideas for holidays and special occasions
- Reviews – Everyone loves to read reviews of customer feedback!
Create custom photo albums that focus on booking new parties and classes. Highlight things that a customer or guest would want to know about about hosting a party, put it all at their fingertips and make it easy for them to say ‘YES! I want to party with you!’
- Past Hosts – A custom album featuring past Hosts and all the free product they earned
- Perks of Hostess Program – A custom album of images that share the top benefits of hosting a party with you
- Host Only Items – A custom album of products available to Hosts only
These custom albums are perfect for sharing how your lifestyle rocks because of your business! By sharing these, you’re sure to intrigue your friends and followers into chatting with you which can lead to them joining your team!
- Business Perks – A custom album of some of the things you have been able to do as a result of your business
- Business Opportunity – A custom album that shares the basics of getting started with your business as a Consultant
- Incentive Travel – A custom album that share fun pictures of any incentive travel you have earned from the company, who wouldn’t love a free trip?
- Conferences – A custom album of photos from your national conference, retreats and meetings, showcasing fun, friends and yummy food!
How to create a custom album
Custom Albums are super fun to create and we’re sure you already have a few on your personal timeline from Christmas or birthday parties and vacations. It works the same way on your business page! Setting up custom photo albums is easy, the hardest part is choosing the photos that you want to include!
- Go to your Facebook Business Page
- Click on Photos then Create Album
- Choose the photos you wish to add to your custom album
- Write any descriptions you wish to go with each photo
- Name your album something simple that explains the photos inside and you can include a description if you like (website links are awesome here too)
Once you have created your custom albums, you can include them in your party scripts, customer groups and timeline as well as Twitter by scheduling them with CinchShare! You can also schedule images INTO the albums if you want to control when they are visible (this works great for pop-ups and other time sensitive material aka Top Secret stuff!)
Is your mind just overflowing with all kinds of ideas of what to put in your custom albums? Here is an awesome Custom Albums Planner printable to help you get those thoughts together and make those albums happen! We can’t wait to see the albums that you create! Share the links with us below so we can check them out!